Saturday, June 27, 2009

Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner




I don't know if you already have a Automatic Shower Cleaner for your bathroom, but if you don't now is your chance to get one. If you click here you can join Right at Home and get a coupon for Buy One Get One Free Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner. This is a great coupon because you can take care of both bathrooms in one shot or have an extra for a gift or a back up!

I LOVE MINE. I don't have to clean my shower as often anymore. That saves me time, and time is money! I hate cleaning the shower because I have to bend and stretch and hunch over to scrub all of the little spots in the shower and that makes my back ache.

I have been using my automatic shower cleaner for over a year now and I will never give it up. When you buy a new one it comes with everything you need. It comes with an extra cleaning solution and batteries!

Don't tell Scrubbing Bubbles but if I cannot get the refill at a good price then I use other bathroom cleaners like Lysol bathroom cleaner with bleach and I put a quarter amount of cleaner in the Scrubbing Bubbles refill bottle and the rest water. It works just as well. You just have to use a towel or something to grip the cap and twist it off. Fill it up and then make sure you get the cap on again nice and tight.

I have tried using a regular spray bottle with cleaner (which is just the same but not as cool) But my kids and hubby will not use it. They will however push the button on the Automatic Shower Cleaner and so it works better because it will be used. Hey anything to get someone else to clean around here! What is your favorite bathroom cleaner or tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.