Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Fourth of July

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July, celebrating our Freedoms that so many have sacrificed for. I noticed a bit of a somber tone throughout the crowd at the fireworks display we attended in New Hampshire, the "Live Free or Die" state. My two year old enjoyed the fireworks display however completely enjoyed the fireworks this year for the first time. He provided us with hysterical commentary throughout the show, like "That's my firework for my birthday present" He also promptly stated "Let's Do it again!" after the show was over and we all had to laugh. I think just for him they forgot to light six or so off and they did so as we were all packing up to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.