Monday, August 3, 2009

I am Back!

Hi folks sorry for not posting I only have one excuse...NO INTERNET! I lost my internet and I was in the process of cleaning out our house and packing to go to a cabin by a lake for our two week vacation. It was a long week, but we spent our first night in the cabin last night and we slept VERY well in our king size bed. It started to rain last night also so that kinda lulled us all to sleep. I think maybe another reason we went to sleep so well is that we were so darned tired! I will be posting on a regular basis from now on as we also have internet at the cabin! Not really roughing it that much I guess! hehe Again sorry for the delay. I will also be posting a few pics of our stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.