Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great Stuff for Sunday!



WOW 5 inserts this week! So don't forget to get some extra papers today of all days!


Also Better Homes and Gardens is offering free PDF downloadable Pumpkin Stencils. Looks like there are 38 different ones to choose from. I love to carve pumpkins with the kids and the older they get the more creative they want to be in making their jack-a-lantern faces! GO HERE and register first.


Free Blockbuster Express Rental! Get a free DVD rental at Blockbuster Express kiosks when you use the code PF9RA. Code expires 10/15/09. That is cool, I love to rent FREE movies! They always seem to be a better movie when they are free!



Free Pet Hair Removal Electrostatic Brush! This is cool, I love our dog but I always hate the pet hair! So CLICK HERE for yours but hurry because they are only giving away 8,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.