Monday, February 15, 2010

Hidden Deals


I hope you know that not all deals are in the sales papers, and not all deals are ever listed in any of the numerous blogs like mine. You have to really keep an eye out for them! But ya know as soon as one is spotted I am happy to share it with you!

I was just at Food City last night to get some of their deals off of the 4 Day Sale and just as soon as I walked in the store I spotted a GREAT deal!

2 liters of Pepsi Throwback 2/$1!



But wait...there is more! If you look down by the checkouts you will find

2 liters of Sierra Mist Cranberry for 2/$1!

This is a great deal for soda!

I am a Pepsi drinker and so I had to get $5 worth of the Throwback 2 liters. YES that is 10 of them! I might have to go back and get more because that is a deal that will run until they are gone.


note: The picture above is not the actual picture of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.