Monday, March 1, 2010

Free Virtual Trainer!


This is a great deal,join Shape's Virtual Trainer for Free! You can personalize your fitness routines, and log your meals and workouts and tracks your progress! CLICK HERE to join or check it out. They also have a food database that contains more than 20,000 items, from SHAPE recipes and major restaurant menus to common food and supermarket brands. Let the Virtual Trainer help you reach your goals!

I started receiving the Shape magazine for Free recently and it is starting to become my most favorite magazine! I thought maybe at first it would be all about diet and fitness. But it has plenty of other stuff each month that will surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.