Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Walgreens Deals!


You might have noticed that I did not post any Walgreens deals this Sunday. :(

I have two reasons that I did not one, I just didn't have any time. It was such a super busy day this Sunday as I am sure most of yours were as well.


Off to Church then I had to hurry home to host a huge (20 people) family get together. Ham and all the fixings with an Easter Egg hunt to boot!

Plus I was not even home the day before because I had to go to a family 1st Birthday Party 2 1/2 hours away! I had not a moment to spare!

Second reason....hmmn.... oh yeah the pickens are slim this week at Wags or maybe it just seems that way comparatively speaking from last weeks deals.

This is a good example however to some of you out there that are just getting used to using coupons. The great thing about using them is that ya don't have to ALL the time! Buy four bottles of Shampoo and toothpaste when you have a good deal and then you don't have to go to the store for the next few weeks if time or money does not permit it. That's the beauty of it.

I am not one of those Mom's that have to hit each and every deal. I just don't have the time for it.
We do live pretty far away from the stores (30-40 minutes depending on which store you go to.) So the deal has to beat the hassle and the gas to go there.

When I do go I try to plan a good trip. I hit at least two stores like Shaw's and Wags or Wally World that store seems to be a given on each trip sadly.

But if you really want to see what you can get for nothing or close to that head over to Deal Seeking Mom's post to check it out...you can get moneymaking pens/highlighters and free Kotex!

Also Wags is offering a 7 Days of Photo Deals and the rest of this weeks deals are:

* Wednesday - get 20 FREE 4 x 6 prints
(Going to get this sending Mom some pics so she will stop nagging me about never getting any pictures of Grand kids! LOL

* Thursday - Save 80% on Collage Prints (4 x 6, 5 x 7 or 8 x 10)

* Friday - Get one FREE 8 x 10 print (I always do this deal)

* Saturday - $8.99 prints (from a roll of film - 35mm, APS or single use camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.