Thursday, May 13, 2010

Load up the Truck and Call the dogs!



I just love that saying, Granny always said it. That is what I keep saying to make me smile right now. It is too stressful to smile at times because...WE ARE MOVING! Ugh! I know! I just thought I would share that with you in case you noticed a lax in my posting or just in case I am going mad and it starts to show!

If you see some odd post on my blog, you can then say oh I know why she posted that she has gone completely mad! Hey at least you will know why! LOL

I will be having a yard/moving sale each weekend starting this weekend, until we leave the second week of June.

I am moving back home to Colorado and out of Yankee country. My friend from Alabama calls it "Exiting Maine"!!! LOL There is nothing wrong with Maine, don't get me wrong. But I feel like a book I just read not too long ago, Whistling Dixie in a Noreaster!

I have been living in the South too long, miss it. Miss my Colorado Rockies, and miss my folks! All of my people are way South of Maine! LOL

I am still keeping up my blog, but it will be from a warmer climate! hehe

I will keep you up to date of our move and wish me luck with the Moving Sale this weeked. I hope to sell as much as I can so I don't have to cart that crap...uh hemm....my precious stuff cross country!

That is how I am saving my moving green. I am selling everything that does not mean something really special to me. I can get all new not so fabulous stuff when I get there!

My Grandmother also has a great deal of extra stuff that she is giving to me so I have a place to park my butt when I get there. Love my Granny!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Terre! I will truly miss you! Please drop me a line when you are all situated and up and running again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, a girl after my own heart! I will still be around! Just in a different state! Thanks so much! That was really what a girl wants to hear. I wish we could of done a deal run together once! I will still be posting on my Saving my Green blog, so I won't be far. I will still check your blog to see what you got going!
    I will let you know how the move goes don't worry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.