Saturday, June 12, 2010

Simply Ageless Make Up!



I have been lucky enough to be part of a BzzCampaign at BzzAgent for Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless make up. Being a BzzAgent is great because they send you this cool stuff and let you try it out. I was really excited when I received my package of this make up.

This is what I received:

One foundation
One Eye Corrector
One Concealer
One Cream Blush


This make up is supposed to be even coverage that does not settle into your fine lines and wrinkles. Dang I don't want to admit to having any fine lines or wrinkles, but I am supposed to try it out and let ya know what I think.

I am not the type of girl to give a good opinion even if I don't care for the stuff so here goes:

Pros

1. The coverage was great, it did even out my skin tone.
2. I loved the concealer for little blemishes.
3. I also thought the eye corrector worked pretty good too.
4. I liked the way the cream blush went on and how I could blend it so easily.
5. After applying everything I liked the weight of the make up. It didn't feel heavy and caked on my face.
6. I loved the color of the blush and the foundation.
7. I really felt good about how I looked after applying.



Cons

1. I tried several different ways of applying the make up like with or with out moisturizer under neath, and with and with out a primer and setting it with powder but each time I applied the make up it did not last. I had to re-apply around lunch time.
2. The re-application really turns me off to the foundation and blush because I am a REAL Mom that really does not have time to be checking my make up all day long over and over. I want a make up that will stay on until at least 5 pm.

3. I am already starting to see that because of the reapplication the foundation is already beginning to run low.



Because I like the look of the make up so much I will continue to use it. I am going to try and use a different foundation and then use the rest of the Simply Ageless Make up and see if there is a better saying difference.

Have you tried this make up? If you did what did you think? Leave a comment and let me know!

If you want to be a BzzAgent like me and be able to try out new items for free CLICK HERE to sign up.

Being BzzAgent is fairly easy. You do have to submit reports about the stuff you like. I would deffinately recommend BzzAgent to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.