Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Skip the Cable Bill Watch TV Online!




One of my readers wrote me and asked a question about saving your green with your cable bill. I have found the more we use our high speed internet the less we watch our TV! So the question is whether or not we should continue to pay the cable bill????


Since I have moved home to Colorado I have been a very busy girl too, helping family, visiting family, and yesterday I had a birthday and became engaged all in the same day!!!

I find that at the end of the day I want to watch one show on TV but there is ABSOLUTELY nothing on the 120 channels that I want to watch. So I have found a few websites that I can watch a show that I want to watch anytime on the internet!
Yes FOR FREE!
I used to use Hulu.com, but now they want me to pay $9.99 and I don't see anything I want on there anymore.

Here are some of the websites I use to watch shows online:

tvduck.com

slidereel.com

casttv.com

yidio.com

hulu.com

ShareTV.org

ATDHE.Net

Project Free TV.com

Do you know of any other online ways to watch TV????

Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.