Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Walgreens 4 Day Sale and I am a day late!


I am sorry I thought I posted this earlier, but long story short...I didn't! LOL

Anyway here is how I catch up...

Walgreens is having a 4 day sale starting 10-27-10 (so now we are down to a 3 day sale!)

There are two FREEBIES to be had during this sale, but sadly this sale is only in select areas.

So if you would like to know first off before you read any further if your area is one of the precious few selected, CLICK HERE!

Now, that you know you are lucky enough to snag an extra Wags freebie check out what you can score:

Balance Bar $1.59
Get $1.59 RR's
Use the BOGO Balance Bar Coupon from 10-10-10 SS
Two Free after coupon and RR's!

Fullbar Fit Bar $1.99
Get $2 RR's
FREE after RR's


Other good deals:

Ajax Cleanser 14 oz. $.50 w/in ad coupon



Sale ends Saturday 10-30-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.