Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hot Cell Phone Offer


This is an awesome deal. If you are looking to rid that cell phone contract monkey off your back and save some serious green then you need to look at this deal. I have had this cell phone for almost a year now and I am soooooooo happy with it.

CLICK HERE to check it out!

When I got this phone I had to pay for the phone and the month of service, so my start up cost was about $100. RIGHT NOW if you click here you can get the phone for FREE! You have several phones to choose from, and you can choose to pay only $30 or $45 to start up.

$30 a month is what I have and it gets you 1000 min, 1000 text, and 30 mb of web for 30 days

$45 a month gets you unlimited talk, text and web.

It is easy to use and I love mine. You can choose to have your plan deducted from your checking account each month or you can purchase the card at Walmart or online.

I paid much much more than this every month when I was chained down to a contract with one of those cell phone providers and I have had three different contracts with different companies. This by far has been the best money saving deal. RIGHT now is an awesome time to switch and start saving some money each month $30 bucks a month is CHEAP! Even if you choose the $45 a month unlimited plan that is serious savings!

CLICK HERE to get your phone or check it out.

ALSO if you order now online you get FREE over night shipping until 12/17! That is saving even more! I just got a sweet little phone for my son, for Christmas....Shhh don't tell him!

Oh and in case you are wondering, I got the deal for him, but he is responsible for the $30 a month or $45 if he chooses. If it was my daughter I would suggest the unlimited because she burns a serious hole through the texting line, but my son will be fine with the 1000 a month. It is also a good lesson for them to learn about money when they have to pay for their own service.

Does it sound like I love this plan, well I do. There is no sense in being locked into a phone service for two years. Then they tell you at start up you get $45 for 650 min, free nights and weekends...bla bla bla Then you get the bill and there is about $20 worth of taxes and other charges. God forbid you go over your alloted minutes too! This phone and service is a serious saver and I would recommend it to any one.

We got the service in Maine and now I live in Colorado. It worked awesomely across the miles and even here where no cell phones work I still get one bar.
I am not doing a paid review here, but I feel strongly that this service is a great way to save. If you can get out of being a slave to your cell phone contract I would suggest you do so now while the getting is good! CLICK HERE to get your phone or to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.