Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos

I just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I will be very busy these next few days and will be enjoying a very merry Christmas with my family. I hope you will too. Now is the perfect time to just do that. I wanted a Xbox Kinect for our family and my hubby wanted a new flat screen TV. We got it yesterday and have been enjoying it so much since then. I got to video chat with out family in another state and it was so nice. My three year old can have fun with the same game as my 18 year old and my self as well! It was a great deal. I know I know it was a bunch of green, but it will get our butts off the couch and we can keep in touch with our out of state family. I like it and I will keep you up to date if it still gets used after a few months!

Love your family, enjoy your Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.