Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Clearance!

Photobucket

Have you checked your local stores for a Christmas Clearance section? The stores are marking things down and trying to move them out to make way for the Valentines products, (I almost typed Valentines crap there maybe I need more coffee!) Any how I just scored. I got a two LED Lantern and a set of binoculars at Rite Aid for $2.50 each!

Then I popped over to City Market and found their Christmas is 90% off! 6 rolls of wrapping paper $.10 each and one box of Christmas card for $.60! I used up all of my wrapping paper this Christmas, and we are planning on camping this summer so I am set!

What have you found on Clearance????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.