Thursday, January 27, 2011

City Market Deal Update 4 cent Chili


I stopped over to City Market today for some of the Buy 10 get $5 off sale and I had printed out the Save 75¢ on any one (1) HORMEL® CHILI MASTER® chili products. Any variety PRINTABLE coupon when I printed the Hormel Chili Coupon just to see if they were included in the sale.

AND they were! That means Hormel Chili Master Chili is on sale for $.79 (with the buy 10 sale)
Use the $.75/1 PRINTABLE
$.04 after coupon!

I only saw the White Chili and the Chipolte Chicken but it is still a sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.