Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Working Class New Show on CMT


I was so excited to get to review the premiere of this new show, Working Class on CMT.

This show has a few faces, well a bunch of faces you will recognize. Like Melissa Peterman, she played Barbara Jean on Reba. I loved the Reba show and Reba and Melissa Peterman were perfect in it.

In this new show Melissa plays Carli Mitchell, a single mom that is not so well off, who moves to a new neighborhood to give her kids a better life. Hey I can totally relate to that! Moms, we do everything for our children. Carli has a cranky co-worker/neighbor, Hank played by Ed Asner.

You will recognize other regulars and guests from the Reba show and from The Drew Cary show too, and Reba will be appearing too later in the season. I am so excited to see that episode. If you enjoyed the Reba show you will enjoy this new show, Working Class.

It is really light hearted and something you can enjoy with your all of your family. I love goodhearted and funny sitcoms that my family and I can enjoy together. I like to giggle and laugh with my children, crazy I know.

In the first episode, "The Buddy System" Carli's old boyfriend from high school shows up and tries to get her back, and her new boss, Rob played by Patrick Fabian (whom you will recognize from the Reba show) shows Carli some interest. This first episode has plenty of cute moments and you can tell the following episodes will bring lots of laughs. They do have to set up a whole life in one episode so there are a few awkward moments but I think we are going to love to get to know Carli and her family.

This show has a great feel, and Melissa Peterman has an awesome comedic personality like Lucille Ball or Carol Burnett and that personality will only grow and develop greatly with her own show. I had a couple honest to goodness laugh out loud moments while watching the premiere, so I am sure you will too. I am excited about this new show, Working Class and I hope you will watch it when it premieres on January 28 at 8:00 p.m., ET/PT on CMT.

If you would like a sneak peak at the show CLICK HERE to see Working Class on CMT.

OR check out Working Class on Facebook and twitter.

I would like to thank CMT, and One 2 One Network for providing me this wonderful opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.