Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun Frugal Summer Shades!

I was in the mall the other day and we happened into the Wet Seal Store and I found these cool shades for $3!  

I brought my step-daughters back and they got some cool shades too!   I am thinking of going back to rock the aviators next time!  

Wet Seal online also has some good prices like $5 shipping and 5 tanks, shorts or tees for $20!   Now that is frugal!


The pic is from this Saturday.  That is me and my sweet little four year old.  We took the family to a FREE NightVision Christian Music Fest.   We had a great time but we were all very tired when we got home!

2 comments:

  1. Great deal on the glasses and really cute picture of you and 4 year old! Glad you had fun at the Music Fest! Nothing like free entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great fun. There was not an entrance fee, but all the food and drink was not. But we brought our own glow light sticks and that was fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.