Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bounce It Off Millions!


I don't know if you remember but recently Bounce on Facebook asked their fans if they preferred sheets or the bar and now they have a fun thing going on their Facebook page where you can get an answer to your question too!   

So just like the magic eight ball, ask your question, "Will Andy pick me?"  "Will the Pats go to the super bowl?"  "Should I put my son in daycare to work or be a stay at home Mom?"   

You pick your question, submit it, and then your fantastic question will be turned into a poll on their Facebook page, where tens of thousands of their Bounce fans will be able to give their opinion and help you make your choice!   

That is like a new high fangled internet addicted magic eight ball!  Fun, Fun, FUN!  Then four of the most luckiest and interesting questions will be chosen by BOUNCE and will be featured in their Facebook ad which all of the 150 million Facebook users will see!   Talk about your 15 minutes!   Can you imagine millions of people helping you decide if you should marry him?   What a fun adventure.   

While you are there, Bounce fans can enter a sweepstakes to win two of 5,000 dryer bars sets one to keep and one to send to a really good and lucky friend!  

Hurry and get to the Bounce Facebook page,go to Bounce it off me, and get your pondering on, because the Bounce it off Millions Sweepstakes ends on September 17th, 2011!!!!

I love fun stuff like this don't you???   So upbeat and positive, what a rarity! 








I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.