Tuesday, August 23, 2011

FREE Wall Calendar!

This is an awesome way to keep organized this year.  I love this because you can totally personalize it for your specific needs like remembering soccer games or days off of school.  You get One FREE Photo Wall Calendar, and you get to choose from several designs and upload all of your own photos.  They have cute little icons to choose from and start it from any month you want.   This could be a cool gift for Grandma or Auntie.  Loving knocking a gift off my Christmas list for only the cost of shipping ($5.67.)

Get your FREE Calendar today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.