Friday, December 9, 2011

Truly Awesome Cookies

In the last five years I have really started paying attention to what foods I feed my family.  I read labels now, well I always read labels but now I read them more carefully and just because a product has been kicking around my house even when I was a child I no longer take it and it's ingredients for granted.   

I wish that I had started reading labels sooner because I could have saved my family from eating some really crazy stuff.  As a BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to try out:



KROGER'S THE TRULY AWESOME™ HOMESTYLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

What I like:

No added preservatives and no artificial colors!
They are almost 2x the size of other chocolate chip cookies!
They have more chocolate chips than most cookies!  


I liked the taste of the cookies, they are not soft but they are perfect for dunking like in your standard milk or even coffee and cocoa!  They are a very tasty cookie!



Available at Kroger, Fred Meyer and Ralph's stores (Kroger Family of Stores) Visit kroger.com to learn more about Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies and the other products in Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ line. Don't forget to share the link with your friends — especially those committed to finding wholesome foods for their family.  As a member of BzzAgent I was provided two free boxes of Truly Awesome Cookies to review.  I was not required to give a positive review and all opinions are 100% mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.