Saturday, April 21, 2012

On My Own



The Author of this post is Velma Baird

I grew up in a very safe town, and I knew pretty much everyone who lived there. My parents were very involved in the community and it was a wonderful place to grow up, without a doubt. Even so, my parents had a home security system that they set dutifully every time they left the house, and every night before they went to sleep. I thought they were crazy, and committed that once I moved out on my own I’d never have to set an alarm system again. Ha! My phone about had a conniption when I told her I was moving out and wasn’t going to have a security system installed. There was absolutely no convincing her that I didn’t need one, and I finally got tired of arguing with her. I did some homework online and discovered some really great adt security reviews, so I gave them a call to have a system installed. And you know what? My mom was right. I am so happy that I finally gave in; I know I wouldn’t sleep as well as I do if I didn’t have the alarm monitoring. It’s such peace of mind, and it’s totally worth having to set the alarm every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.