Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shhh Don't Tell My Hubby...



I am eating cookie dough!  Yes RAW cookie dough!   Ugh!  I know, I know it is bad for me, and dangerous with all the salmonella poisoning risk.  But it is like one of my all time favorite things!  I always sneak some raw cookie dough when I make cookies. 

I have done it for years and years every since my Grandma would make cookies for me.  Now I am making the cookies and eating the raw dough.  I don't eat a lot but I do eat it.  Am I the only one walking on the wild raw cookie dough side?   There has to be more of us risk takers out there or they would not have invented a cookie dough flavor of ice cream right?  

My hubby really hates it, awe he loves me.  He really nags at me every time I eat it.  So maybe that makes it even more tempting?   Don't worry there are plenty of cookies left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.