Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Bzz on Pepsi Next

I wanted to give you my review of Pepsi Next, and first let me admit to being a true hard core Pepsi Addict.  I have been drinking Pepsi for years.

I have never liked Diet Pepsi, but I was excited to try Pepsi Next because it has only 60% less sugar than regular Pepsi.  That is some thing that gets my attention, because of that pesky waistline I have been forced to watch the amount of sugar that I intake.  

This is one that you have to try for yourself.  It has a really great flavor and not as much diet aftertaste flavor as you would find into regular diet colas.   This one comes really close, taste wise to the Pepsi I know and love. It is not exactly the same, but very close.  

I would like to have a Pepsi that is sweetened with Stevia, but maybe next time.  :) 

I hope you will give Pepsi Next a try.  Like I said you really have to try it to believe it.  It will be the best low cal, low sugar cola you have tasted! 

Check out their Facebook Page,  and you will hear more try and tells.

DRINK IT TO BELIEVE IT™


I was provided a free Pepsi Product, and coupons to try out and taste for my review.  All opinions however are all mine, because I was not required to provide a positive review. 

I was provided the chance to review this product because I am a BzzAgent and if you would like to review great products like this go check out the perks of being a BzzAgent like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.