Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Save $1 off Ocean Spray® Fruit Flavored Snacks!

This could not come at a better time!  My son is BUGGING me to buy him some Fruit Snacks!  They are a treat at our house.   

Save $1/2 boxes of Ocean Spray® Fruit Flavored Snacks  PRINTABLE

Thanks My Blog Spark!

These Fruit Flavored Snacks check off the boxes of my MOM NO DYES and JUNK REQUIREMENTS:

*colors from natural sources
*These Fruit Flavored Snacks are made with apple, pear, and cranberry juice concentrate.
*See package for a list of complete ingredients.
*They are not intended to replace fruit in the diet.

AND

These fruit flavored snacks contain 100% daily dose of your Vitamin C, are gluten free, contain only 80 calories, and are available with double Box Tops all year long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.