Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day Gift Ideas Sonos at Target!

There is a hot deal going on right now at Target with the Sonos Wireless HiFi System.  

Through June 16th at Target, Get a  Free $30 Target gift card with purchase of Play:3 unit and Free $40 Target gift card with purchase of Play:5 unit.

Dad will love this:

  • Hear every song you have and discover more with access to over 100,000 free radio stations and shows worldwide. 
  • Sonos connects directly to the Internet, so you can blast a universe of music in every corner of your home.
  • Control from anywhere with your smart phone or tablet - works with Android, iPhone, iPad, and Sonos controller
  • Hear from any room in the HOUSE!  



This is a cool video that explains the Sonos Wireless HiFi System better than I ever could:























I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I'm eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.