Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review Ball Park Fully Cooked Flame Grilled Patties













OK, ya'll  know by now that I am a BzzAgent and what that means is brands send me some new products to try out so I can give my honest opinion and create some buzz for their new product.  They really need a buzz for new products and feedback that is constructive.  

So that being said I wanted to share with you my Bzz on the Ball Park Fully Cooked Flame Grilled Patties.   Over all they are a good product and I would recommend them. Here is why:

They are all beef number one that is really important to me.  But they are also good tasting.  Your family will eat them and that is also important when it comes you the value of your money.

They are not cheap, but they are a thousand times cheaper than taking your family for McDonald's or some other burger place when you are in a Mommy hurry and need to get them fed.  

If you had these on hand in your freezer you could pull all 6 out at once for a family meal or pull them out one at a time for a five year old lunch.  The top of the package reseals so this makes a nice quick meal for me.  

They can also be grilled.  We took these to our camper and I didn't have to worry about raw meat or making burgers, we just lit the grill and tossed them on they were done about the same time as a hot dog.  

They are not dry either they are loaded with juice and flavor, that you will enjoy.  If you have to microwave them or grill them either way it is a good quick meal.  They don't taste exactly like a burger I patty'd up myself but they are still pretty good.  I microwaved one but cooked the rest on the grill or in the pan, but that is cause I just prefer to not use my microwave as much as possible. 

On Friday these go on sale for $5  Safeway and if you pair it with this $1.50 off one coupon from  6-3-12 RP you can have 6 burgers for $3.50! 

DEAL!  

You can find these at just about any of your local grocery stores so no worries!   Like Ball Park on Facebook, and you could get some sweet coupons!

This will not be a staple in our house but as a BUSY Mom I like to have something quick fast and in a hurry for my back up.  It makes me seem like I am SUPER Mom!   I can always pull something together!  Shhhh  don't tell the others and ruin my REP!


I was provided a free product to review from BzzAgent, but I was not required to give a positive review and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.