Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review KRAFT FRESH TAKE Cheese & Breadcrumb mix

As a member of Kraft First Taste I was sent a free coupon to try the KRAFT FRESH TAKE Cheese & Breadcrumb mix.  I will tell you I loved them!  

If you are looking for a great meal and as a busy Mom who isn't, then you will want to pick up a pack of these, some chicken breast and call it!  

I only used like three forths of the cheese and bread crumb mixture on my boneless chicken breasts and then I sprinkled the rest on some sliced tomatoes and it was so yummy.  With only 2 minutes prep time this is a win win deal for me.  

I once again tossed together a fabulous family meal and they are none the wiser!  Shh !  :)

This could possibly be made from scratch but this was so super quick and easy that I love to have these in my back pocket so to speak when you are at a crunch for time with dinner. 

I hope you will try them and let me know what you think too!  

Sign up for Kraft First Taste if you would like to try new items, take surveys and get coupons 




I was provided a free product coupon, but I was not required to give a positive review and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! this is genius! Although I have no kids (yet) my husband is hungry like allll the time and sometimes I just don't feel like spending an hour or more in the kitchen.. this is perfect and I can't wait to try it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.