Saturday, September 1, 2012

No Coupons in the Sunday Paper This Weekend

Happy Labor Day Weekend!   I hope you have something fun for your family planned!  I am in a camper and the internet is sketchy so you may find I am not posting as much as usual.   We are going to BBQ and swim int the pool!   Nothing too expensive and nothing too stressful just family time! 

So no coupons in the paper save your clipping for another day! 

If you would like to find out what coupons will be in your Sunday Paper before you buy it you can check the Sunday Coupon Preview like I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.