Sunday, September 16, 2012

Walgreens Balance Rewards Explained

Walgreens has a new program called Balance Rewards and it may seem hard to understand.  I kinda wondered if this new program would change the way we get our deals.   It is clearly explained in this post from Mom's By Heart....


What I gather is that you NEED to sign up for this program to get some deals so go here and sign up for free.


Looks like about 1000 points gets you $1, so 5000 points is $5

The points expire after 36 months as long as you keep shopping at least every six months.

It seems it may take a few days for the point to be available or some say it has been automatic.  ???

 It still is a bit confusing, but we will work out all the kinks together I am sure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.