Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Amazon Instant Video Busy Moms Dream! No Late Fees



                                                            

This is one of the favorite adult shows we are watching in my house and it is great because I never know when the kids will ever go to sleep so we can actually watch this show!  This is why I love Amazon instant video because it is there when I need it.

I never have to worry about returning the movie either and pay an extra day fee or rental!  I have discovered a video that we have had for over a week and never even watched!   If you have not seen The Walking Dead series you may enjoy it, is about Zombies though so duh it is for adult viewing cause Zombies are pretty gory....perfect Halloween viewing!   



Prime Instant Video

You could have unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows included with an Amazon Prime membership at no additional cost. Start your one-month free trial.



                                                               


If mystery is more your cup of tea have you watch the Sherlock series yet?  It is also a great favorite in our house.  You can watch both of these for only $1.99 per episode and if you have the Prime membership your unlimited viewing is included!   Sweet deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.