Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sloppy Joes get a Wooo Hooo from my kids everytime!


I got a fist in the air with a WOOO HOOO from my five year old when I served these last night!  Always a hit at my house.  I love it because it is really simple, I get veggies in the kids this way and they always clean their plate!   


This is a perfect recipe for the busy nights ahead with all the holiday, and school events in our Mommy future.  

I posted the recipe some time ago, so go check it out and then let me know if you make yours any different! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.