Monday, October 21, 2013

FREE Scrapbook Software Treat!



For this week only you can get for FREE My Memories Suite Version 4 ($40 value) for free by using the code below

Use this Code FreeTreatNH104 .

If you want the hard copy you will have to pay for shipping.   This is a Saving Your Green exclusive!  It is really handy since we are so close the holidays!  How about downloading the free version for your self and paying for the shipping for a the hard copy as a holiday gift for a friend!

My Memories offers lots and lots of freebies to go with your software also so it is really a fantastic deal!  You don't have to be into scrapbooking to get into MyMemories also.  I love that I can create nice cards, and some fun DIY projects.  Frankly the limit is only in your imagination. 

Check out the link to my review of the software I did awhile back HERE,

Hurry though the code expires on Oct 26!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.