Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fudge-sicles, Pinterest WiN!

I want to start talking about my addiction.  It is time to stop being in denial and just get it out there.  If I am truthful and honest I can start working through it.  I  have a problem with.....Pinterest!  I am totally addicted to it.  If you follow me on Pinterest you can clearly see the problem.   I still keep going back even though sometimes I have massive Pinterest FAILS.  The reason I think I keep going back for more is all the possibilities for Pinterest WINS!  This is one of those WINS.  Things like this feed my addiction to Pinterest. 

I found this on Pinterest and changed it a bit to fit my needs and wants but you can find the original pin over at Everyday Reading.

I hope you and your family will enjoy these super easy and super yummy Fudge-sicles, aka Fudge-Pops.  I like that they are really easy to make and also I don't see how you could mess these up.  As long as you love, chocolate with a hint of peanut butter and banana you  will absolutely love these.   I also love them because I have all the ingredients already in my cupboard.  Now some folks may not have a can of coconut milk in their cupboard, but I don't know why you wouldn't .  It is so healthy and yummy good, get ya a can or two.
These have a great texture to them just like a Fudge-sicle from the ice cream truck. 

I will share some Pinterest Fails soon, but this one is a win.

This recipe makes 4 regular sized Fudge-sicles or 6 of the smaller tot version ones. 

In a blender add

1/2 cup canned coconut milk
1 1/2- 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter  (I used the lesser)
2 heaping tablespoons of Cocoa Poweder.  (it only calls for two but I am a chocolate lover so I heaped)
2 ripe bananas pealed.  (I used the over ripe ones I had in my freezer
1/2 tsp vanilla (I didn't use any because to my shock I was out!)
1-2 tablespoons of sugar  (I went with the lesser )

Blend all ingredients until smooth and then pour into molds and freeze

I am pretty sure because of all the goodness in the ingredients this is healthy for you, better than store bought I am sure.  Not sure if you want to share these with the kids, they are that good!  haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.