Monday, March 23, 2009

How much have I saved?

I decided to try and track how much I am actually spending and saving so I can see the reward for my time. I found a wonderful Savings tracker at Mommy Snacks.net. I plugged in my last purchases from Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Shaw's for the month of March. I found that I am saving over 67% of what I am spending! This is wonderful, but I want to see if I can get that number higher! I am in the process of stocking up my pantry and freezer right now. I want to be stocked up and then I bet I can have a grocery budget of $40.00 a week. At least that is my goal. So I need some full cupboards!
Warmer weather is just around the corner though and I am sure I can restock my freezer and canned goods from my garden. Oh and I only have one baggie of blueberries left in my freezer from all of the blueberry picking we did last year! I cannot wait for that kind of warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.