Monday, March 23, 2009

What's in My Mail Box

I was pretty excited when I got my mail today. This is what I found inside:

FIVE CRISP ONE DOLLAR BILLS! That was included in a package I received from Nielsen along with four TV logs for all of the TV's in my house. I just have to log what we watch for one week. This is cool because I feel like I can make a small difference in the what we see on TV. Hopefully for the better, because I hate that I get over 200 channels and most of the time I cannot find anything to watch!

I received a nice little surprise from Sheri over at SwagGrabber. She sent me two vouchers to the Walgreens Take Care Clinic, which allows me to excellent Walgreens coupons. Thanks Sheri! You can read more about it at her site here.

I received two Walmart samples today also! One was the new Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation, and the other was two samples of Metamucil Berry Burst and Pink Lemonade. Metamucil also included a two dollar off coupon, but sadly Maybelline did not include a coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.