Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Free Lip Balm from Burt's Bees

I found a moment of time today to add another freebie. I don't know where I found the time, because my normal two hour break from my two year old, (nap time) was eliminated today. He decided for some odd reason that he didn't, couldn't or just plain wouldn't take a nap today. I must say I am a bit disappointed about that too, because that is a needed break from the terrible twos. Even if it is just a couple hours a day its MY time. Oh well tomorrow is another day...


Burt's Bees are offering free lip balm. they're giving away 25,000 Beeswax Lip Balms in 25 days! Register by clicking HERE for yours. If you don't get yours today then try again tomorrow between 9 a.m. and 12 noon EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.