Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day- Sunday Coupons

I just wanted to wish all of the wonderful Mother's a very happy Mother's Day! To honor all of the sacrifices that we Mother's make every day it is nice to have a day of our own. And just because today is Mother's Day doesn't mean we won't have to change a few diapers, or clean up a mess or two. I already received my box of chocolates and my Mother's day card. Dark chocolate is my all time favorite, and it really is a nice little break for me to be able to eat a piece of chocolate when I am having a stressful day. Last night I got a BIG break and a early Mother's Day present when I found out that my 16 year old was baby-sitting my 2 year old so I could go out to the movies. It was very nice break, even though the movie (I PICKED!) was not so wonderful. (I would not advise any one to see Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, it was not great at all.) I did enjoy the time away from the two year old though.
As for today even though it is Mother's Day there are some great coupons in the Sunday paper. There are supposed two inserts in the paper today, (some coupons are regional) this is a preview of what you might find in the coupons this week:

SS
$1.00 Ronzoni Bistro item
$2.00 Benefiber product
$3.00 Clear Care or Aquify
$1.00 Colgate Total Advanced (often free at CVS)
$1.00 Dannon Activia
$1.00 Dannon DanActive
$2.00/2 Duck Easy liner
BOGO Glade Fabric & Air Odor eliminator
$4.00 Glade PlugIns Scented Oil holder
Several other high value Glade coupons
$3.00 Hotel For Dogs DVD
$2.00 Oust Air Sanitizer
$1.00 Pledge Fabric Sweeper for Pet hair
$1.00 Pledge Multi-surface cleaner
$1.00 Rachael Ray Isaboo dog treats
$2.00 Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food
$2.00 Schick disposable razor package
$2.00 Schiff Vitamin or supplement
$2.00 Similac Formula
$1.50 Softsoap Ensembles
$1.50 St. Ives body product
$1.50 St. Ives facial product
$1.00 Trident White Gum
$1.00 Tyson any-tizers snacks
$1.00 Tyson frozen breaded chicken
$1.00 White Cloud toilet paper
$1.00 White Cloud GreenEarth paper towels
$3.00 Windex Outdoor starter kit
Mail-in Rebate for Windex Wipes ($4.50 value)
$1.00 Woolite Detergent

RP
$1.50 ALL 96-load laundry detergent
$1.00 Betty Crocker Cupcake Icing
$1.00 Del Monte Harvest Selection meal
$1.00 Eucerin body product
$1.00 Eucerin face product
$5.00 K-Y Brand Intense
$2.00 K-Y product
$2.00 L'Oreal Everpure shampoo/conditioner
$1.00 Marble Mix-Ins
$2.00 Max Factor product
BOGO Nivea Sun Kissed
$1.00 Pedigree Dog treats
$1.00 Quaker True Delights granola bars
$1.00 Viactiv Soft Chews

Here is a tip for you also; I like to print out this list and put it in my sleeve with this weeks coupons. I write on the top of the coupon inserts today's date and then I put this printed list of what's inside the coupons on top. That way if I am in the store and I want to check and see if there is a coupon for a item I can just look at the list instead of having to pull out the inserts and flip through it.
I keep all of my coupons in a three ring binder. I have plastic sleeves that have pockets on both sides and a tab to write which store or insert it is.

Hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.