Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Free Stay at B&B on Veteran's Day!


This is a sweet freebie and well deserved. On 11-10-10 (Veteran's Day) United States Active Duty and Veteran's can be treated to a free nights stay at participating Bed and Breakfast Inns across the US. CLICK HERE to find a participating inn, and CLICK HERE to find out more details.

I noticed on the list of Inns that there are plenty inns participating on the east coast, unfortunately there are very few near me. My Vet would really enjoy this though and it could go double duty as his birthday surprise! Hmmmnnn this has me thinking...ROAD TRIP! LOL We will see, I will think of some thing.

Here is a hint though...this freebie will go fast and each Inn is only required to give one free room in order to participate so I would start making your reservations now, as they are sure to go fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.