Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving My Friends!




I wanted to wish you all a very wonderful Thanksgiving. I feel it is important to spend time with your loved ones, that does not only include family but also good friends.

I hope someday in this world we will get back to the BIG important things like spending time at home with good people and good food. So everyone can stay home because they won't have to work on Thanksgiving or the following day because all the stores and restaurants are closed.

I know that would make Black Friday deals a thing of the past but I think that is a trade off I could easily make.

I will be spending time today with my family, and I hope you will do the same.

Have an excellent day,

Terre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.