Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year

I will not be posting tonight or tomorrow for the holiday. I wanted to wish all of you a Happy New year though because you have all become my best friends. Good Friends are some of the best things one can encounter in life and I am lucky to have them.

My soulmate and I will be heading out to a nice hotel and evening out without the kinder! WOOO HOOO! I look forward to it, but wish there was not a foot of snow out to make our traveling a bit scary over the mountains. Yeah 4x4! Wish me luck!

I am thankful for you stopping by my blog each day, and my frugal resolutions will include offering more and more new ways to save our green next year.

I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve and a awesome New Years Day.

Love ya,

Terre!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Enjoy a great night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn! It was awesome, but very CHILLY! woke up to -16 degrees, burr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to you in the new year! Keep up the good work . . . I'm getting really dependent on your weekly Walgreens post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bev, I am happy you can put the Walgreens post to good use! Let me know how that bird feed cake turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.