Thursday, February 24, 2011

Full Free Episodes on Disney Junior


I was surfing around on my four year old's laptop looking for some fun games he could play and I happened upon this freebie on Disney Junior....

CLICK HERE to get several full FREE episodes of your child's favorite cartoon show. I am getting to love that new show, Jake and the Never Land Pirates, but I wonder why they left out Tink? She and her dust are so awesome!

Any how this is fun way to pass some time with your little one, or if you have eliminated your cable, you might need a bread from the DVDs you have in your library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.