Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I need your help!

Two years ago my oldest graduated from high school and I searched and searched around on the internet until I found a place that had some graduation announcements at a price I liked.  I only paid $50 or less I think on all of the announcements, thank you cards, name cards and everything else.  

I know it was not a major company that I ordered from, but a smaller one.   For the life of me, I cannot find that place again and I am searching and searching but cannot find a price that I like.

If you know of a company besides Vista Print,  which is the where I have to design it my self, or Jostens where I have to include an arm and a leg or two with my check PLEASE let me know!   :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.