Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Great Frugal Wall Art!

I was just surfing over at Money Saving Mom and I saw this awesome wall art that was done with Toilet Paper Rolls!   Now that is awesomely creative and so frugal!   Right down my alley but that gets the brain working doesn't it.  What else could you conjure up with this!   The possibilities are endless!  Check out the rest of her post to learn more.

And then there is more!


Can you believe that this is toilet paper or paper towel rolls?   That is Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom!  She has a nice tutorial too.  Love it!  Isn't that trash to treasure!  Here is thinking, this is a nice thing to make for someone and if you had to mail it think how light the shipping costs with be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.