Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Mega Swag Bucks Friday!



WIN FREE PRIZES just by searching the web. SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn just for doing the things you're already doing. Register now to get started. It's totally Free!


I use Swagbucks every time I search for something on the internet.  It is just there so I don't have to do anything different.  I have about 3000 points built up and I am saving it for gift cards.  I can buy a few gifts each year for Christmas just on my Swagbucks!   That is some savings!  I am earning by doing nothing really, just surfing like I normally do!   You should give SWAGBUCKS at try, what could it hurt?


Did I mention that by signing up you really never know they are there except when you search and earn points?  That means no bombardment of emails in your in box!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.