Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's my Job


Guest post by Jewel Cole

It’s my job to keep my family safe as the man of the household, that’s what I’ve always thought. I wish there wasn’t so much pressure on me but to be honest I know I put a lot of it on myself but I wouldn’t have it any other way. I love my wife and kids so much and there’s nothing I WOULDN’T do to keep them healthy and happy and if that means I’ve got to work long hours or look into ADT Milesburg for the house or even get a dog then that’s what I’m going to do. I never would have thought at this young age I’d be a husband and a father but at the end of the day that’s what I’ve always really wanted, I guess. I love my kids and my wife, too, and I’ve never been happier than I am now with so much to live for. They’re my whole life and everything I do is to make sure they’re having the best life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.