Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Review New International Delight™ Iced Coffee

Have you tried the new International Delight Iced Coffee yet?  It is a perfect summer treat or just great as your regular drinks, but now that the temperature gauges seems to be rising it really hits the cool spot on a hot afternoon! 

I was given a free carton to try from my Vocal Point Membership.  If you are not a member of Vocal Point yet you should really seriously sign up! 

I would have tried the mocha but my store did not have it so I tried the original.  I really enjoyed the flavor, but it was rather sweet so I used some of my own coffee to dilute it a bit.  I am a bold flavor kind of gal and I also like sweet tea so I was surprised when it was just a tad too sweet for me.  But once you add a bit of coffee, and tons of ice it can only taste yummy!   You will enjoy this drink this summer just like I did.  I hope you give it a try! 

If you regularly stop off an purchase an iced coffee for $2 or more at your local coffee shop this could be an easy way for you to save and still have the convenience of ready made!   At my store these were going for about $2.50 each and you could easily get five drinks out of one carton!  That is a huge savings!  

Thanks Vocal Point!


Although I was provided free product coupons to try this product, I was not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are mine.

1 comment:

  1. You must of had a coupon to get it for $2.50 because its always $4-$5 when I see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.