Monday, September 16, 2019

Smithsonian Free Museum Day September 21, 2019

I

I love this day!  It is a great way to go to Museums in your area for a rate a family can afford, FREE!

You do not have to go to the Smithsonian in Washington D.C., there are many museums that participate, and some you might even be surprised by.  One year we went to a very quaint museum in Maine and it was the best museum trip so far!

First find the museum nearest you that is participating.

Then you will log in to print your ticket.

Take your printed ticket to the museum and enjoy the day!

What a great way to save! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the great comments, I always appreciate them. This is a family blog, and some folks seem to forget that so I had to ad word verification to keep spam at bay and moderate all comments to remove adult content that is unwelcome on my blog. Thanks for your understanding.